Spring Time in My Soul

This early afternoon, my husband and I, drove down to Charlottesville, VA - to spend Easter with our son. The drive down was sunny, warm, and beautiful - and cherry trees and and Bradford Pears were in full bloom upon our arrival.

Before leaving this morning, I checked my email and received a pleasant surprise. Friends in India, who have just launched a Ezine on Malayalam Literature and Arts, published a few of my poems. I reproduce them here:


Spring Time in My Soul


I sense new beginnings -
the seeds of spring
silently gestating
within my heart
and soul

buds,
noticeably evident
on limbs
impatiently waiting
to blossom
by the banks
of the river

winter ebbing -
not yet over,
though
it is already
spring time
in my soul


Transformation


Transformation
is a dance
between Being
and Becoming

The old self
was broken open

I give birth
to the True Self

In the Stillness
I come home
to the Sacred Source


Intersection


you and I
intersect
where Spirit
and matter
touch -
and where
illusion
dissolves
into
what is Real

For the web site to Kanikkonna - visit:
www.kanikkonna.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"