Child

I awake in the silence of the early morning and offer prayers for a child I love very much.

She is forever in my heart and soul...

Love, and Divine Presence flood my soul and a song reminds me of this beautiful child on such a magnificent morning, without a cloud in the sky - and so full of promise...

Child

Check, whose smile do you wear?
Whose words do you speak and do you walk them well?
Ask your heart, do you know who I am?
Do you hear the child who wants to run with the wind?

Joy, do you know how it tastes?
Do you know how you feel, right here, right now?
Ask your heart, where did I go?
Can you find the child who wants to run with the wind?

Take a glimpse of God along the horizon
Know that somewhere there's a place called home
Hear the message from the corridors of heaven and go Running safely
To the arms of the one you love

Dance, let 'em know who you are
Wear your love on your sleeve and diamonds in your eyes
Tell your heart, I know who I am

You will hear the child who runs with the wind
You will be the child who runs with the wind
You will love the child who runs with the wind

Bliss, 2003.

Comments

Dr. J said…
I love that song, Olga... Would you be so kind to send it to my email address? this is my address:pepinototal@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"