Back on the River Again!

The days continue to be glorious and magnificent - reaching nearly 70 degrees yesterday. After a series of routine check ups, I went to the river to survey its state. The ice was gone, the day was breezy, and the water inviting...

I went to pick up a new yearly pass for the boat launch - then headed home to get Grace.

We spent about 45 minutes on the water and it felt delicious! The water was a little choppy and there was a bit of a wind, but I didn't paddle far. I made it out across to my island briefly, but mostly I just floated - I did a brief meditation, and chanted the mantras that are currently touching my heart and soul, embraced by the healing but very cold waters...

I gave thanks for everything, and felt the newness of being that has been emerging, hold me captive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"