Awareness, Aligning, and Opening

I received the following newsletter, from "Jewels of the Lotus," and wish to share some of its insights, because it echoes much of what I have been receiving:

"This month is all about the heart. Opening to the waves of divine LOVE that are flowing through the universe right now, it is time to remind yourself to tap into this flow. It can be easy to fall back into the old ways, and to go into default mode - as we have lived that way for so long. It is important to stay vigilant about how you feel in any given moment.

With the two eclipses, specific planetary alignments, shifting consciousness, a new surge of hope, a new president and countless other factors - what's an ordinary human to do? There is no question now that we are in the midst of radical changes. We are feeling them on an individual level, in community and on a universal scale. Humanity is riding the wave of change and our task is to be aware. Even when life gets intense, the best we can do for ourselves is to remain aware of our conditioned responses to what goes on around us. This awareness is key and will lead us to make conscious choices to set ourselves free from the old- this old keeps us bogged down.

'Awareness leads directly to understanding.' A dear friend shared this with me and it is true. Although, sometimes I try to control my life and certain aspects of it, when I truly let go of the drama and expectations, I do find peace. This letting go is difficult for so many - but we know that holding on simply makes it more difficult. Learning to flow on the path leads toward freedom. The key is to REMEMBER. Remember to Breathe, to Love yourself, to be peaceful and to just BE.

We are purging so much old stuff right now - so keep reminding yourself that this is a release. Try not to get caught in the releasing energy - simply allow it to pass. We move forward as One! Together, let's let our lights shine!"

...This is a prosperity affirmation that was sent from Dr. Joe Vitale to his email list - and he credits Will Bowen, author of A Complaint-Free World. Here is his prosperity affirmation:

Prosperity Affirmation
(Read Aloud Every Day for 30 days)

I am the source of all wealth. I am rich with creative ideas. My mind abounds with new, original, inspired thoughts. What I have to offer is unique, and the world desires it.

My value is beyond reckoning. What the world needs and desires, I am ready to produce and give. What the world needs and desires, I recognize and fulfill. The bounty of my mind is without hindrance or limit. Nothing can stand in the way of my inspired creativeness.

The overflowing power of God life energy overcomes every obstacle, & pours out into the world, blessing & prospering everyone, & everything through me.

I radiate blessings, I radiate creativity, I radiate prosperity, I radiate loving service. I radiate Joy, Beauty, Peace,Wisdom & Power. Humanity seeks me and rewards me. I am beloved of the world. I am wanted wherever I go.

I am appreciated. What I have to offer is greatly desired. What I have to offer brings a rich reward. Through my vision the world is blessed. Through my clear thinking & steadfast purpose, wonderful new values come into expression. My vision is as the vision of the mighty ones. My faith is as the faith of the undefeatable. My power to accomplish is unlimited. I, in my uttermost God Source, am all wealth, all power, all productivity. I hereby declare my financial free-dom, NOW and henceforth forever!"

For more information on the site this newsletter came from, visit:

www.jewelsofthelotus.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"