Riding the Waves of Grace

My heart is full...

I end one week - and step into a new one - riding the waves and currents of grace...

I have a deep longing to go to the river - so desiring to be one with the water - but in my depths I know I always carry the river in my heart...

I cannot begin to enumerate or share the many blessings received this week - but they are treasures I ponder in my heart...

So many sacred moments, in meditations, initiations, deep practice, and connecting deeply with another precious soul, a magnificent yogini, visiting from out of town, as we marvel at our budding relationship...

I am blessed to spend three days with my Reiki teacher once again - to be in his presence and energy - and to be led more deeply into practice and into my heart and soul...

I cannot describe the many experiences of bliss, and of stepping into the heart and center of the cosmos, pulsating with the Divine...

Everything is happening as it should, and I am exactly where I need to be...

I still carry this empty place within. Maybe it will always be that way - but as this beautiful soul reminded me last night as we talked, nearly until midnight - "That place we must not fill - for that place of emptiness is always for God..."

I am full, riding the waves of grace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"