Anusara Invocation

I have so much I would like to share here, but it must wait. My heart is filled with good things, and wonderful experiences, but it must wait.

One of my students asked me to post the "Invocation" we chant at the beginning of every Anusara Yoga class. It is an ancient and very beautiful mantra. So I reproduce it here, with a translation.

OM
The Primordial Sound of the Divine

OM Namaha Shivaya Gurave
I bow to the Presence of the Divine within me -
Who is my True Teacher

Saccidananda Murtaye
Whose Essence inside me, takes on the form of -
Truth, Consciousness, and Bliss

Nishprapanchaya Shantaya
And is always present
and full of Peace

Niralambaya Tejese
Completely free, illuminating all
with Divine Light

Comments

Aralan said…
That is beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"