A New Mantra

A New Mantra arrives
In bits and pieces--
In several delicious slices,
Forever altering my consciousness

A New Mantra arrives
Leaving its footprints
On the Hallowed Ground
And fertile soil of my soul

I ask to be shown the way--
And I say,
"Make it clear!"

And so, I receive this,
As a gentle stirring,
Deep in my soul:

"I am Infinite."

Then, a short time after,
I am given,

"I am Infinite.
And I am free."

I chant this assiduously
For weeks on end,
And it takes me to a Place--
Blissful and Expansive
And Utterly Delicious

I inhabit this Place,
Between worlds and dimensions...

And yesterday,
During deep restoratives,
This New Mantra is unexpectedly
And most decisively completed,
With one Haunting Echo...

"I am INFINITE!
And I am FREE!
Everything I need--
Is inside of me."

A New Mantra arrives
In bits and pieces--
In several delicious slices
Forever altering my consciousness

A New Mantra arrives
As a gift sent from the Beyond,
By the Beloved,
Through the Intercession
Of His Divine Mother
To set my heart and soul free

I AM INFINITE!
AND I AM FREE!
EVERYTHING I NEED,
IS INSIDE OF ME!

Yes!

FOR I AM
AS GOD CREATED ME!

Comments

Darla said…
Breathtaking. Breath giving. Beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"