Angel Blessings

Yesterday, on my 59th birthday, I posted a 90 second meditation that explained how these started, almost a year ago.

Just barely into the New Year, I meditated and invited angels into my home. I was immediately guided to start making these 90 second daily meditations without knowing how. So I went online and quickly learned a very easy, but not particularly "professional" way of doing them.

However, a dear friend, who is a gifted and artistic angel herself by the name of Mary, quickly gave me a crash course on how to do these more beautifully on iMovie. And thus, I began to use roses from my rose bushes as the background to these meditations.

I had planted these roses as a gift to myself last November. Today, they are still blooming in defiance of the very unseasonal cold snap we are experiencing!

A little over a week ago, I found a beautiful angel painting online clasping red roses. I realized that in this lovely painting, the symbolism of this year came together for me - so of course - I had to have her! She arrived swiftly, and now hangs in my special room - my sanctuary - where I do all my spiritual work, write this blog, record meditations, and do my own meditation and prayer practice.

It is sacred space to me - a room with four altars filled with statues of saints and special figures and artifacts from many spiritual traditions  - facing the four directions. And now, my angel, close to the door opening into the room, surveys all that transpires here, and gives it her special energy!

I welcomed her into my life with a special ritual. I asked her for her name, which instantly came to me. I have chosen to keep it in my heart, sharing it only with a special few. But I can tell you that the significance of her name is perfect!

I spent the day beautifully - arising and meditating, going to the river for more spiritual practice - spending time with two dear friends - both named Mary - who came together for my sacred day. Then I went to church for more prayers.

I received many special messages and my heart is deeply touched and filled to the brim! All who truly mattered touched in and reached out!

I leave you with the following links...

The link to my posting yesterday on YouTube, also posted on a Facebook community page. Both pages are named Meditation Pure and Simple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7ibJ199yY

Here is the link to Karen Tarlton's work. She has a page on Facebook, and paints one unique painting a day.

http://www.karensfineart.com

And here is my blessed angel, looking over me right now. May she bless all of you as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"