November Blessings

I know I have been neglecting this wonderful audience for a while. But rest assured, I think of you fondly and often!

The last month has been filled with many changes and various activities that have garnered all of my attention.

I hope to soon slow back down to a more introspective pace and indulge my more creative spirit!

I have a dear friend who created a wonderful app which you can find on iTunes called Every Day Spirit Lockscreens. It enables you to place an exquisite and inspirational quote on your iPhone each and every day if you so choose, or you can just hang out with one for weeks - as I do - savoring its lesson until you feel you are beginning to embody it!

The author creates a new screen each and every day, and when it is finished later this year, you will literally have 365 choices in many inspirational categories!

Below I have included the post to the Facebook community page, Every Day Spirit, earlier this morning. Enjoy!

Here is a link to the iTunes store for the app. And please consider writing a review and sharing the app with your friends! It has been a labor of love for its author!

http://itunes.com/apps/everydayspiritlockscreens

And visit the Facebook community for daily creations:

https://www.facebook.com/everydayspirit1

And Twitter:

https://twitter.com/EveryDaySpirit1

Android version coming soon!

Enjoy this new month, and be grateful for the many blessings you have received!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"