Vernal Equinox New Moon and Eclipse Offerings

A gentle snow falls, on this day of triple plays - of the Vernal Equinox, a New Moon, and a Solar Eclipse. A powerful confluence of energies conspires to shift things within us and catapult us into transformation!

I am excited to see the breathtaking beauty of what will perhaps be the last snowflakes until winter dawns once again...

I head down to the river and am blessed to have it all to myself. The graying sky for a moment reminds of The Mists of Avalon - and I half expect the mists to be parted, revealing a hidden magical kingdom!

Out in the gentle snow fall, with an occasional cardinal hopping from one snow laden branch to the other, and geese flocking in formation, I speak my prayers, my affirmations, and my Lovingkindness recitations - offered up like a Litany of saints...

I speak my prayers and intentions out loud in hopes that they will move mountains and shift energy, for indeed it is right and just - and necessary - as proclaimed in the Catholic liturgy.

I reflect on a host of astrological interpretations of the signs in the heavens, and settle on these insights as the ones from which I derive most consolation:

"Return, return return... and enter the stillness through meditation, prayer or ceremony offering gratitude for the gift of Life and All that Is...

From simple acts of kindness, beginning with the Self, the revolution will birth forth from within each of us. For as we heal, we help others heal. As we shift our vibrations, we contribute in unseen ways to uplifting the energetic web that connects us all...

We might call this a pivot point, a time of choosing new options and releasing the old. It is a time for breakthroughs and insights, when we can ride the energies of change into a new future...

Practice the Law of Allowing. That is create the space for others to find their own answers... If you want to help other people, role model a great life. When you do what is right for you, it is right for everyone else. The Law of Attraction is matching your energy, words and behavior."

To create the space for others to find their own answers by modeling a great life - that is what calls to me. For living a great life does not mean a life of fame or wealth - but one of profoundly touching those around us, as a beautiful soul reminded me yesterday...

And so, on this day, I recommit once again to being the best that I can be and to contributing in every possible way to making this world a better place.



For more information and to see the entry from which the quotes were taken:
http://www.mysticmamma.com/total-solar-eclipse-new-moon-in-pisces-equinox-march-20th-2015/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"