Join Me for A Weekly Facebook Live Meditation!

Dear Readers,

Join me tomorrow on Meditation Pure and Simple Facebook Live - "Take a Sacred Pause!" at 8 PM EST. 

It will be recorded and it runs about 10 minutes weekly. Tomorrow we will hold a healing circle to send loving and healing energy wherever it is most needed!

Please click on the Facebook link below to "LIKE" the page, and join the list to get my FREE "Energy Saving Practices" as a gift to you!

I've included a recent session On how to practice Lovingkindness for you to enjoy!

Join my Facebook community page and list, Meditation Pure and Simple, and receive my Three Energy Saving Practices as my gift to you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"