Only Oneness

I look into the eyes of a biker - and I wonder - what it would be like to be him...On some level I know...Only from that place of oneness can I ever truly know...

From that place - I know what is in his soul - just as I know how it feels to be fully Conscious on the tip of my toe...

This place of Oneness calls me...And when I am there, I am not held captive by my head or my senses...I am only there...

Namaste!

When you are in that place in you - and I am in that place in me - there is only Oneness...We are only One!

Unison Benediction

Return to the most human,
nothing less will nourish the torn spirit,
the bewildered heart,
the angry mind:
And from the ultimate duress
pierced with the breath of anguish,
speak of love

Return, return to the deep sources
nothing less will teach the stiff hands a new way to serve,
to carve into our lives a form of tenderness
and still than ancient necessary pain to preserve

Return to the most human,
nothing less will teach the angry spirit,
the bewildered heart,
the torn mind,
pierced with the breath of anguish...
at last, act for love.

~ May Sarton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"