12-21-12 Love and Light Everywhere

I arise at dawn on a cold winter morning that many believed heralded the end of the world, but I consider to be the beginning of a new era of transformation and awakening...

On this day, the Earth offered her inhale into her exhale and there was stillness for a moment - a kumbhaka - a pause between breaths - a moment that is both auspicious and impregnated with the Presence of the Divine...

I offer prayers, meditations, and Loving-kindness for those on my prayer and healing list - and for all beings everywhere...

I am drawn to chant and tone - and to intone sacred seed mantras as I play my crystal bowls at noon, giving intent to clear vibrationally in all ways necessary - and wishing this for others as well, with candles lit and facing all four directions...

My grateful heart is full for all the blessings received, and for sacred messages received from the Other Side earlier this week... Visitations from loving beings and angels wrapped and surrounded me in a sacred and holy mantle while joyous choirs of angels lifted their voices on high. 

I am told that there is nowhere where love and light is not. And there is no one anywhere - who has been left untouched by prayer...

I am told we have no idea the depth and breath and the deepest recesses that our prayers extend to and reach into...

I am told that I am never alone - and there - on the Other Side - a beloved soul prays for me and watches over me, guiding, and protecting me... And so it is, for myself, and many others...

We are not alone. There is nowhere that love and light is not. And there is nowhere that our prayers, and the deepest intentions of our hearts cannot go and cannot touch...

I am moved and touched beyond words, and for the first time in my life, I know I will never again have to worry about anything in this life... Truly, all shall be well, as a soul companion often reminds me...

I sit in darkness in meditation in the evening stillness, where light gives itself up and merges with the nascent darkness, on the longest night of the year, now beginning to steadily and slowly journey back towards the light...

I sit in darkness while a few snow flurries joyously dance outside, in anticipation of all that has been and is to come - reflecting the fullness I have come to experience so deeply in my heart this week...

I dwell more deeply in my heart...

Even in the midst of tragedy - near and far - there is goodness, and light, and love - and the Presence of the Divine...
 
Emmanuel...

Our God is with us...

With me...

And also with you - and your Spirit...

Now, and forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"