Every Day is a Miracle

I emerge from an hour in deep meditation - spent in the company of a chorus of birds singing...I feel somewhat altered, and it takes me a moment to get my bearings...

I go downstairs - the house is quiet, and eat a peach and make myself some espresso - and I think to myself - what could possibly go wrong on a day that starts like this? Life is good! This is a delicious start to the day, and it is also auspicious for me, for the number 108, makes its presence known...

I take a moment to read beautiful "tweets" left for me by fellow "twittering" companions on the journey, and will share some of these, to perhaps, brighten your day, touch your heart, and put a smile on your face...

"Trees are Earth's endless effort
to speak to the listening heaven."
~ Rabindranath Tagore

"You can't cross the sea
merely by standing
and staring at the water."
~ Rabindranath Tagore

"Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable.
Be honest and transparent anyway."
~Mother Theresa

"Where we love is home,
home that our feet may leave,
but not our hearts.
"

"The longest journey of any person
is the journey inward."
- Dag Hammerskjvld

"Beginning the day,
I see that life is a miracle.
Attentive to each moment,
I keep my mind clear like a calm river."
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Truly, life is a miracle, and so many inspirational - more than I can note - shared by evolved souls, shining their light on the planet - come to me as sweet offerings on a magnificent morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"