Coming Home to My Garden in the Heart

This morning, before teaching my morning garden of yoginis, who all rose to the occasion and the challenge brought before them - devotedly expressing Hanumanasana - some for the first time, I was inspired by a soul who goes by the name "glowiththeflow" on Twitter.

As often happens, I receive exactly the message I am supposed to receive. Even though there is not one individual soul in my life right now that I am primarily sharing everything with, there are many who are very close to me, and I am deeply blessed to be surrounded by exquisite friends - so many wonderful and true soul companions.

But I also realize that Divine Love breaks through to our hearts in many unexpected ways, and for me, there is a legion of like-minded souls in cyberspace that I am in communion with. Thus, I receive exactly what I need to receive, in ways that may be out of the mainstream for many...

"Living multi-dimensionally means we are no longer bound by the constraints of what we have agree upon as time.

We can go back to our past as though it is our present, heal what's up for healing and instantly live new futures.

Much of the wisdom of the past is no longer relevant in these times; choose your truth with your heart, not your memory.

Healing isn't necessarily sequential.

We might temporarily appear to be going backwards, when we are, in fact, moving forward.

Call in Divine Love, observe the process, love yourself wherever you are in your healing, and allow yourself to be led.

If you surrender to Divine Love, you'll find yourself saying and doing things that may scare, astonish, and inspire you.

And in those paradigm-shattering moments, you will live from your Divine essence.

And so it is."

I marvel at how these words, born of someone else's experience, were perhaps recorded and meant for me - destined to touch and move my soul - conveying the message and the suggestions for moving needed energy and working through specific issues that I required...

Life is a constant journey of lessons given, received, learned, and re-learned...

I send a message of gratitude to the author of these words who in turn sends me a beautiful acknowledgment and response, and urges me to "align with grace!"

I bask in both the message received, and my yoginis, who beautifully expressed from the essence of their hearts and souls several new poses, as we worked with the theme of devotion...

I conclude my class with this verse from the Radiance Sutras, as translated by Lorin Roche:

"The One Who is at Play Everywhere says,
There is a space in the heart where everything meets.
Come here if you want to find me.
Mind, senses, soul, eternity - all are here.
Are you here?

Enter the bowl of vastness that is the heart.
Listen to the song that is always resonating.
Give yourself to it with total abandon.

Quiet ecstasy is here -
And a steady, regal sense
Of resting in a perfect spot.

You who are the embodiment of blessing,
Once you know the way,
The nature of attention will call you to return.
Again, and again, answer that call,
And be saturated with knowing,
'I belong here, I am home.'"

I am brought back home again, to my heart, where the Divine dwells, and speaks, and waits...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"