This Christmas - Part Two

Last year, I received this card from a friend and loved it, and I happened to find a box for myself as well.

It's message reminds of the card I sent last year - which I noted in a recent entry - its content derived from an article that appeared in McCall's in 1959. I only discovered that later, when a reader of this blog brought my attention to it. I include the link to the McCall's article at the end.

And so, I share this one with you - shorter - but no less sweet!

This Christmas...

Help a Stranger.
Praise a Child.
Light a Candle.
Share your Love.

Sing for Joy.
Lend a Hand.
Pray for Peace.
Understand.

Christmas Thoughts from McCall's

Thanks to Jennifer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"