Choose Joy

"Choose joy."

No matter the question or the situation - choose joy...

This is the message I received, just a week ago today, when I experienced darshan with Mother Meera for the fourth time in the last few years. The moment I looked into her infinite eyes, it was like gazing deeply into the cosmos and into Eternity. Time stood perfectly still. I sat in my seat and meditated afterwards, feeling her hands still placed on my head, as she continued to purify my soul.

Every opportunity I have darshan with Mother, I receive exactly what I need...

The first two times, my life was tumultuous and I was in such a state of need, but by the third time I had navigated rough waters and left it behind, and so my experience was lighter, more blissful, and joyous...

This time, it was all about joy - feeling joy - embodying joy - becoming joy - and most importantly - I was prompted to share joy...

Everything I read or came across during the course of the week was a reminder to experience and spread joy...

I change the background picture on my laptop and Facebook page and inscribe the caption "Choose Joy" next to beautiful pink magnolias blooming against a radiant blue sky.

This is not to say this is an easy task - for it is truly not.

I am gently reminded to begin and end each day in joy. To choose it. Mindfully.

As I prepare to embark on a journey, I am reminded to take peace and joy with me and to abide there as much as possible.

And if I do this, and I continue to practice it, some day I may forever abide in a state of joy that will spill into the next life. And it will be Endless!

Choose joy!






Comments

randy said…
Hi, Nice site thanks for sharing. Would it be okay to contact you through your email? Please email me back.
Thanks!
Randy
randydavis387 gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"