Turning Over a New Leaf

There are times when we are ready to turn the page...

Or, turn a corner.

There are simply times when change is inevitable...

There are moments in our lives when we are driven to release all that holds us back. it is truly a time when we feel compelled to toss out the old, to make space for the new.

There are times when a new life beckons. We hear it whispering in our ear. At first quietly, and then more loudly...

This is one of those moments...

I have literally finished with a major purge in my home, and I feel a lightness of being and a surge of creativity that has eluded me for a very long time. It is almost hard to keep up with myself and the thoughts that are running through my mind - literally a mile a minute!

And so I have also decided to make more healthy choices in my life as well - in terms of what I eat and drink, and this weekend held a "Farewell Party" for a number of items!

I arose into a new dawn. I went for a walk, meditated this morning, and then did some affirmations to support my new endeavors. Only then could I plunge into my activities for the day.

I breathe. Quietly, easily...

I hear the truck come to pick up the pile of boxes and bags outside. I give intent that these items go wherever they are most needed.

I arise into a new day.

I breathe...

I open new doors..

And a Voice deep within simply whispers:

"Be still and know...

Breathe...

Wait...

The season will change and give way to another.

And all shall be well!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"