I am at Peace With All That IS!

"I am at PEACE with ALL that IS!"

This mantra arises in my heart, barely just a week ago, after a magical weekend of seasonal and holiday music and a warm visit with a very dear soul friend of the heart...

I drive through the countryside, on a magnificent and brilliant afternoon, after stepping out of place and time, inhabiting a place in-between here and the Other Side, for barely 24 hours...

I AM at Peace, with ALL that IS!

Truly...

I am peace with my life, my relationships, my home, my family, my friends - with my limitations, what I did not accomplish - and where I am in my life...



I am at peace with whatever the future brings, with what I cannot undo, with what is yet to come...

I am at peace with the joys, with the sorrows - and with all that I have gained and lost...

I am at peace with everything - for it has made me the woman I am today - and have yet to become...

In the twilight of my life, as I journey towards the darkest deep of Night - pointing towards the tunnel of the Infinite Light I will someday traverse, I give thanks for all that is...

Any slight variation to the course of my life - and I would not be who I am. I would not have had the experiences, or the insights, or the breakthroughs that I have had.

I might not have had the treasured companions I have been blessed with or the severed relationships that were instrumental in midwifing my soul's birth and continual development...

All shall be well...

It always is, in retrospect...

Regardless of how much times remains in my life - whether it be many years - or not so much,

I AM at PEACE with ALL that IS!

And my heart sings! And my soul soars heavenward with so much gratitude and JOY!

Comments

Shawn Adler said…
Olga - You inspire me. What a beautiful post.

Love and hugs,

Shawn
Olga Rasmussen said…
Thank you so much dear Shawn!
Blessings!
Olga

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"