A Year of Mercy, Compassion, and Grace

I wrap myself up in blankets and don toasty slippers on these cold winter days...

I drink tea, and move slowly, and I think of what I would like to birth this year...

There are so many things I would like to do and experience, but now is not the time for that. Now is the time for entraining with the rhythms of nature - it is a time for slowing down, for practicing self-care, and for nurturing the soul...

Somehow, I sense this year will be different. I choose to dedicate it in a different way than I have in the past...

There is much to do - much to clear - different directions to take - and all will unfold in its own time and in divine order...

I embrace the long dark evenings and let go of what does not serve, in so many ways...

I warm my hands around one cup of tea after another, and reflect on the attributes and values I want to cultivate this year.

Like Pope Francis, I want to focus on the embodiment and greater reflection of mercy. But in order to do that, I must exercise greater compassion and grace...

The energy of this year already feels different...

If I spent the second half of last year cleaning and clearing out my house and putting it in order - it is now beckoning me to take it to the next level even as I reach physical goals I had set for myself.

Throughout it all, through whatever uncertainty there is - and what may come - I find myself humming to myself...

All shall be well...

All is unfolding in divine order...

Everything is as it should be...

I will continue to open and embrace whatever comes my way and whatever I am given...

I will lighten my load and footprint even more...

May I cultivate greater compassion, and mercy, and grace - and Love. Yes, always love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"