Endings and Beginnings

I walk in the rain feeling sadness, at impending changes and endings - all the while knowing they lead to new beginnings...

I know intuitively, that the only constant in life is change...

That does not mean this is easy...

I give up opportunities that a decade ago, I would have done anything to have, but now they are not right for me - it is all a matter of timing...

There are other responsibilities now, and flexibility of time is of utmost importance...

I am well aware of the fact that I am not getting any younger, and am simply not up to speed in so many areas. Things that came easily would now require so much more work, and I no longer have the same energy I once did...

I feel lost - having given up so much - relationships, opportunities, perhaps even my place in this world...

So much has come and gone...

And yet, it is all in the natural order of things...

Today I walk in the rain - yesterday I walked in the intermittent sunshine - and yet the feeling in my heart was different. My heart was overwhelmed with the sensation that my decision to create more space in my life at this time was the right one. Today, I still know and believe it is the right one, yet I am also sad for what could have been and will not be...

Life can turn on a dime, wrote a friend recently...

We can plan all we want - but the Divine often has other plans...

I receive an insight on my walk. I want to see what is at the other end of the tunnel. But there is no other end. It is all about now. The present. How do I choose to live right now? 

I repeat a sacred mantra and prayer meant to scrub my soul clean of its intentions, of lower vibrations - it is meant to heal deeper layers within...

All shall be well...

I know this...

Truly, I do...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"