Bless This Day

 Let me let you in on a little secret:


I begin each day with a blessing...

After opening my eyes, I give thanks for another day of living. And then I bless the day. It is gift that is denied to many. And so, I begin my day with gratitude as well. And that gratitude leads to my blessing the day and thus it informs and colors how I experience and process my day.

This day will never come again.

It is irrepeatable. Unique. It has never been before and will never be again.

This day will come wrapped in other blessings and gifts and challenges. If you are open to whatever the day brings and you know that it is for your highest good, you will be able to get it through it. If you are indeed open and accepting of the fruits of this day, you may find that it flows with ease and grace.

So the question is:

How will you meet this day?

How you do, will determine its outcome.

The choice is ours to experience it as a miracle or something else. 

​How is this so?

Because in the end, we choose to see things as they are, or as we are.

How we show up for this day makes a difference and will determine how we see it and experience it.

So bless this day!

If you want a little more reason to explore this practice, check out this meditation. Just 90 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVaLviMDg4&t=26s

#inspirational #inspirationalquotes #spirituality #love #compassion #kindness #healing #wellness #yoga#meditation #transformational #blog
#meditationsimple #mindfulness #spiritualpractice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"