The First Buds of Spring

I go for a walk, and drink in the first buds of spring...My soul is deeply enriched and fed after a week spent in the energy of my teacher, John Friend and my Anusara Yoga family...

I think of the song, "Blossom," by James Taylor, and the adolescent still very much alive in my heart, sings these lyrics once again...

"Blossom, smile some sunshine down my way
Lately, I've been lonesome
Blossom, its been much too long a day
Melt my cares away...

Blossom, there's an empty road behind
Sit you down beside me
Blossom, there's a sweet dream in my mind
There's a song inside me
Take these chains away..."

I am full of insights, gratitude, and awe - for the birthing of spring - for the week I had - and for the many blessings and expressions of love given and received - in so many ways. Truly, love is all there is...

My heart aches for eternal union - yet my soul knows there will be a day millions and billions of years in the future when all souls will merge in the Ocean of Divine Love - only to be sent forth again from the Heart of the Divine as individuals rays of this Love, pulsating in and out, in an eternal dance of union and separation. Out of the One, issues forth the many, and the many become the One, in a fluidity of motion and stillness without beginning and without end...

So many impressions and recollections bubbling inside of me - truths embraced - seeking to be embodied eternally...

"Yoga is a state of knowledge characterized by light - illuminating discernment. Yoga is a state in which one sees the Divine in all beings. This is Samadhi...

In Samadhi, everything is held together as an integrated whole. When this happens, there is delightful inner freedom. There is no identifying with constricted ways of thinking. There is only ecstatic union with the True Self...

Any place can be made sacred, even those in which terrible things have occurred..."

In one moment, I have a sense of being so much more, contained in the small vessel of this body, and I taste and embody the attributes of the Divine from a Tantric perspective - I experience myself as Consciousness, as Bliss, as Ultimate Freedom, as Fullness, as Auspiciousness and Eternal Pulsation....

Once more, I drink in the first blossoms of spring outside in the fresh breeze, in my home, and in my heart - and know that they too, embody these very same attributes of the Divine in which we are all one - Divine Love embracing all of creation in its Eternal Dance...

In my fullness, I am one with the One...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"