Beginning the New Year in Gratitude

A New Year arrives on the heels of another that leaves - quietly, silently...

A New Year arrives, full of promise - filled with expectations - rising on the ashes of the previous one...

I meditate in the cloaking darkness, descending on the evening and wrapping me in its arms - and then again in bed - and after rising - bridging two worlds, the night and the day - and two years - old and new...

I reflect on the waning year and all its unexpected blessings and the creative ventures undertaken...

I welcome the new one, filled with possibilities and the impending fruition of all the groundwork laid in the previous year...

I end the year, and begin the new one in gratitude...

i choose to surround myself with all that is positive, and life giving, and loving...

I forgive myself for failings - and others for whatever I perceive might be theirs - mindful of the fact that it may be only my perception which sees it so...

I invite angels and guides to journey with me, every step of the way...

I thank them for their guidance in the previous year...

I dedicate my year to further embodying my mission and task for this lifetime and this year...

I feel Divine Presence all around - and the lightness of the new energy of this year is already evident and seeping into my bones...

May it be so!

All shall be well!

I share these beautiful posts from Every Day Spirit to send you on your way this 2015!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"