New Years Blessings 2017

We have welcomed 2017.

In numerology - 2017 has the energy of "1" which is symbolic of new beginnings.

In this new year, I visualize letting go of the old as a garment which simply floats away. A garment I have outgrown and no longer have use for.

As I rang in the New Year, letting go of the old and its many shocks, I listened to a teaching by Kryon, who extolled his listeners to make of 2017 an altar of joy! Whatever you give energy to will increase, so focus on the energies you want you invite in this coming year, and let go of those that no longer serve you.

"I spread my arms wide into the future, 
for the best is yet to come!"
~ Anthony de Mello, SJ

In this spirit, I want to share with you a couple of brief quotations I came across that I draw inspiration from. May they be a source of this for you as well!

"Greater than the destructive force of hate, 
is the compassionate power of love. 
Whatever you say or do to others, let it be with love.
Harm no one.
Judge no other.
Hate none, love all...

Whatever blessings you have, 
desire that all should have."
~ Paramahansa Yogananda


“My dear friends, we have met this morning to come before God at the beginning of this new year. Of course, probably, for not one of us here does God mean, or seem, the same thing as for any other of us. 
What we ask of that universal presence which envelops us all, is first to unite us, as in a shared, living, center with those whom we love, those who, so far away from us here, are themselves beginning this same new year.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, New Year's Day 1932

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"