A Season for Changes

It is a time for changes...

It is a time for different seasons...

The spring season is here, or at least it is trying to make its way into our hearts and lives...

I have spent months out of sorts for many reasons, but those reasons need not be explored any more than I have already have...

I hear the birds outside, happily singing, and reminding me that change is always possible...

I reflect over and over again on so many failings on my part, realizing that each and every one of them is an invitation to grow. These failings hold up the mirror to where I need to do the work. And with whom...

I begin again...

I put one foot in front of the other, and try to remember that this is a gift denied to many. This day is a luxury many do not have...

There is always room for change...

There is always room for growth...

It is always a time for change...

I decide to make small changes today - just simple design changes to my social media platforms. I wish to embody a change in energy, or at least in the desired energy I wish to project, to live, and to share...

Sometimes we take a few steps back. But in the end, over time, we take more steps forward than backwards...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"