You Are Not Alone

Recently I reassured someone close to me, that every single person and family has their travails and sorrows. No one is without drama. But it is how we deal with it all that matters...

We are not alone in our experiences, and - we have a choice in how we decide to respond to any given situation, always...

And the thing is, we are ultimately always responsible for our choices.No one else is...

If truth be told, despite whatever we may think, I cannot change your life - and you cannot change my life...

We can however, help each other through transitions - if we are open to receiving what is being offered...

I shared some of this in my meditation group today. Everyone nodded and shared their own version of the same story...

We are not alone in this life. That is very comforting...

I believe we are supported in ways seen and unseen. I cannot imagine what and where I would be without this feeling and deep belief. All we have to do is slow down and listen. And ask for the what we need. The help arrives invariably, though not always in the manner we expect.

Sometimes the support arrives unbidden. Sometimes we receive messages gently coaxing us in one direction or the other.

Other times, we intuitively feel something is right - that it is all unfolding according to divine order, and then some small sign arrives confirming that reality for us.

Recently I did a meditation based on this theme of not being alone. The artwork is by Karen Tarlton, a beautiful and talented artist, of Karensfineart.

Just remember, you are not alone. Ask for what you need in terms of help and direction, and know that it will arrive, in the manner needed.


For Karen's art: https://www.facebook.com/karensfineart1/

For the 90 second inspirational meditation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4M2aJjVA0






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"