Basking in the Afterglow of Mahasamadhi Blessings

It is a day of many blessings...

I go into altered space and time, and receive sacred messages and special gifts, from the beyond, through the grace of a dearly beloved intuitive...

Everything looks surreal - and ethereal - I am in a place that is here - but not here - and there is a deep knowing in the affirmations given and received...

These messages are meant to be pondered and meditated on, for they will continue to unfold in ways I can hardly begin to surmise...

Gifts exchanged, writings - and insights conveyed - reminiscent of the gifts shared between Mary and Elizabeth...

Clarity is given, and a perspective is gained - which could not have occurred in this way - even a few weeks ago...

I have concluded two days of Mahasamdhis, and today is the Full Moon...My last meeting with this gifted friend was on the Full Moon in November, which was also my birthday - a day I stepped into the river - and into my soul's transition even more deeply...

I have no sense of the passage of time and the day becomes one of introspection and deep gratitude for all blessings bestowed...

I ended one day, and stepped into this day with great insight as I drifted off to sleep, moved to forgive everyone I needed to forgive, and with a greater clarity and insight into why things are - and the knowledge that all trials and tribulations are meant to lead us more deeply into the arms of the Divine...

My spirit rejoices and my body dances, embraced in the Cosmic Dance of the Lord...

So many signs given - in numerology - in messages conveyed from the beyond by different individuals - all pointing to where I am going and from where I have come...

I am grateful for all the outpourings of companionship on so many levels - both physical and spiritual - and the support that both dimensions provide...

I go to the river to breathe in the air and take in the breathtaking serenity that I often find there...

As I get ready to leave, I meet a whitewater kayaker, and we share our experiences of needing and wanting to be one with the river. I marvel at how I am there at precisely the right moment for us to meet, and realize in mere seconds that we speak the same language of spirit...

We speak of traveling to Banff, Montana, national parks, and majestic places - and exploring nature - and he invites me to consider doing things and visiting places I have not entertained. I drive home amazed at a deep soul connection made unexpectedly, not once, but twice today, at the river, and at the grocery store earlier, as the cashier and I rejoiced in kindnesses extended to her amidst great personal trials, acknowledging how we really are all one...

I think of how I began this morning after my meditation, with an invitation to participate in an online discussion group of healers dedicated to the healing power of waters, and more connections to experiences in my life and events in this day are evident...

At dusk, someone posts a video, titled, "River Surround" and I marvel at how it captures the essence of much that I have felt on the river. Yes, the river heals, in more ways than one...

Blessings abound everywhere if one has the eyes to see, and ears to hear. So much more that I could say, but like Mary, in the scriptures, I will ponder these things in my heart...

(For "River Surround," visit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wxAZDiNnU&eurl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"