A Season to Rest

Today's entry is very simple. It is summer in one part of the world and that invites us to live in greater simplicity. In another part of the world, it is going into winter, and that invites introspection and one to slow down as well. Either way, the season invites rest.

Are you too busy? Feeling overwhelmed?

Then rest! Take time to:

REST.
REFLECT.
AND REPLENISH.


That is what I am doing right now. 

Last night I gave myself permission to let go of tasks and goals I had set out for the year. It felt instantly freeing. Instead, I thought to myself - "Let's just see where things go. Let me be open to whatever presents itself." So yes! Just:

REST.
REFLECT.
AND REPLENISH.


If you don't take time to rest, you can't reflect. And if you don't have time to reflect, you won't be able to figure out what you need to replenish - and make your life better, more peaceful, and joyous. 

It's really that simple. Try it!

Want some tools to help you on your journey? Check out:
GIFTS 4 U!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"