A River of Grace

A couple of days ago, I was inspired to change my email address.

I sent an email notification to my friends saying this:

"I have been internally led to create a new email account that more appropriately reflects who I am and where I am today...

A river of grace...

This reflects my going to the river - and river motif in many of my writings the past few months - the role grace has played in my life - and continues to play - it was the closest thing I could come to without changing my name. In many ways I feel I have stepped into a new life - and new incarnation - dying and rising without physically doing so."

A friend who has known me for almost two decades and has witnessed many changes wrote:

"Congratulations as you travel further on your journey. Fascinating to watch and see where this road, or river, takes you dear friend."

I will maintain my previous address and business one - but this seemed like the right thing to do.

Afterwards I created another - riveryogini...

Both of these will be used interchangeably and will allow me to not attach to one or the other...Each one is symbolic of my journey on so many levels...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"