Stuck in San Francisco

I should have been in Palm Springs by now. Unfortunately, the plane to San Francisco had mechanical difficulties and we had to switch planes after waiting on the plane for two hours. We missed our connection and were initially routed to Vegas - and then to Los Angeles before going on to Palm Springs. So much for a day there before my husband's meetings! It's made for a day of a lot of waiting!

As I was reading the "Home" section of the Washington Post this morning, my eye caught an article talking about painting a room yellow:

"Yellow is a color emblematic of transition...Yellow is a feel-good color..."

Humm...I sort of knew that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"