Love From Rumi

It is good to be back home after an incredible week of so much love and beauty - and cohesion - and union...

I am full to the brim and grateful for all of God's good gifts...

I end the day content and with beautiful melodies in my soul and poems by Rumi in my heart. I share this one...

Behind the Scenes

Is it your face
that adorns the garden?
Is it your fragrance
that intoxicates this garden?
It is your spirit
that has made this brook
a river of wine?

Hundreds have looked for you
and died searching
in this garden
where you hid behind the scenes.

But this pain is not for those
who come as lovers.
You are easy to fine here.
You are in the breeze
and in this river of wine.

Ahhh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just a thought...
"Where there are victims or victors there is not love"
Florence Robertson

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"