Overwhelmed by Beauty

I have concluded the second of the five day gathering of Anusara Yoga teachers in Denver - and for once - I am at a loss for words.

I have been overwhelmed by beauty and am filled to the brim.

The community is nothing short of amazing and in so many ways it feels like coming home. It is nothing short of breath-taking to be practicing alongside the best of the best - and being supported by one and all.

Listening to Paul Muller Ortega has been simply exquisite - like imbibing the sweetest nectar. The energy in the room is palpable and feels like a rich current of grace embracing us all.

The experience here has been beautiful beyond words.

I am honored to have been asked to serve on the curriculum committee because it will enable me to give back some of what I have received.

God is good and gracious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"