Reflections and Gratitude

The river was pretty busy during the Memorial Day weekend - so I went back this morning, when it was quiet and still and I could do my meditations and sacred chanting.

I sat on the bench and reviewed the many blessings of the last few days and weeks and I especially gave thanks for the new venture I am about to embark on with friends offering yoga and pilates classes in Loudoun County, Virginia.

The lease was signed yesterday and we all met in the new space discussing paint, flooring, and all kinds of details. There was a lot of excitement in the air. Everything literally fell into place in a matter of weeks. I find myself in a place I could only have imagined. For months I gave intent to connect with the right people to work with. Our visions are similar and we look forward to breaking new ground and helping others heal, which is our primary goal.

The river was as still as I had seen it in a long time. It has been such a wonderful companion during so many months.

As I move into the summer months I look forward not only to giving birth to new dreams - but to seeing them become a reality.

There is so much to be grateful for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"