Be an Intentional Butterfly

I received a newsletter from a friend today that had so many points I resonated with. I wish to share a prayer and a wonderful suggestion from this newsletter called "InnerLinks."

"Send Blessings to loved ones, friends, leaders on the world stage, and all situations and events that are calling your attention.

You are important.
We are important.
Your thoughts create.
We collectively manifest.
Your actions matter.
We act as one.
Your presence changes everything.

Be an Intentional Butterfly - a participant in the ripple effect of caring. Awaken to your presence, be inspired in your actions, and hold the highest and best outcome for the planet, humanity, and all life on earth. You make a difference and you decide what that difference is."

Prayer of Returning

May the Peace of God illumine you.
May the Peace of God reside in you.
May the Piece of God that is you,
light your way.

May the Peace of God illumine me.
May the Peace of God reside in me.
May the Piece of God that is me,
light my way.

May the Peace of God illumine us.
May the Peace of God reside in us.
May the Piece of God that is us,
light our way.

Kindly,
Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"