I Don't Do Fear

Recently, I heard Marie Forleo,  the marketing guru, speak about a mantra she uses that is life-changing for her.She was able to reverse all sorts of situations, attitudes, and outcomes, by simply by saying to herself, something like:


"I don't do overwhelm."

The key is to implement the words at the beginning of the sentence: "I don't do..." and then finish it with whatever speaks to you in a particular moment or situation.

I immediately asked myself, what would speak to me in this moment? What do I want to most let go of right now? I had an instant response:

"I don't do fear."

I went around repeating this mantra over and over again, particularly in anxious moments, and I found myself slowing down, becoming more calm, and being able to handle situations that normally paralyze me.

"I don't do fear."

What speaks to you? What do you need to let go of? Where do you need more strength?

Simply say to yourself - "I don't do....(and fill in the blank)."

I don't do anxiety.
I don't do bullying.
I don't do undermining.
I don't do ignorance.
I don't do intimidation...
I don't do lack.


Say whatever your sentence - your mantra is for yourself - and do it out loud. For more effect, pair it with a gesture, as if you were pushing something away or breaking chains.

I guarantee, as Marie Forleo pointed out, you will let go of whatever limitations you need to let go of in this moment.

Try it! It may be very freeing!

For more information and gifts to support you on your journey, visit:
GIFTS 4 U!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"