I Have the Power to Change

I have the power to change.

Read that again.

I have the power to change.

To change what?

EVERYTHING!

But first of all, I have to power to change myself - and the direction of my life. Because I can make choices.

I can change what I allow into my energy field, what I focus on and dwell on - what I read - who I spend time with. Even the direction of my life. Yes, especially that. I can end what does not serve and always begin again. Every single day. The list goes on.

Even well known figures like Nelson Mandela and Viktor Frankl who were incarcerated, have written about what enabled them to survive. It was ultimately about changing their thoughts and seeking and finding meaning in their lives.

You may not believe you have the power to change. I'll be honest and tell you that at times, I don't either. But we can "change" that by converting our long held beliefs into a simple mantra:

I have the power to change.

Commit to saying this to yourself several times a day for a week, and let me know how it goes. Many blessings to you in this endeavor. Together, we can change the world - one person - one action - one thought at a time.

Dive further into simple practices with these Gifts 4 U!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"