Expands His Being

Last night I fell asleep to a meditation CD that was made in cooperation with the Dalai Lama, and seeks to replicate the brainwave patterns of advanced Tibetan Monks who emit GAMMA waves in deep meditation. The experience I had was beyond words...

This morning I re-read this beautiful poem by Meister Echkart, and found that it touched upon some of the experiences that I had:

Expands His Being

All beings
are words of God,
His music, His
art.

Sacred books, we are, for the infinite camps
in our
souls.

Every act reveals God and expands His being.
I know that may be hard
to comprehend.

All creatures are doing their best
to help God in His birth
of Himself.

Enough talk for the night.
He is laboring in of me;
I need to be silent for a while,

worlds are forming
in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"