Guardian Angels

I am nearing the end of my re-reading of Deep Water Passage, not wanting it to end!

Last night I read the next to the last chapter, a very touching one, entitled "Guardian Angels," which deals with a couple of special visitations that Ann Linnea receives...It also contains these quotes which spoke to me - the first one of these is a re-posting from a couple of days ago, but it continues to speak to me so deeply:

"There comes a time in our lives when we are called to believe the unbelievable. If we allow ourselves to believe, we open the door to the infinite possibility of who we might become...

Sometimes when we have been called into other realities, it is so unnerving that we must immerse ourselves in normalcy and ponder the immensity of the experience...

The longer I watched, the more my body resonated with a feeling of connectedness to everything around me - the night sky, the stars, the silhouettes of boulders, the lapping of waves on the shore...

It was as if my mind dropped down into my body, merging totally. There was...no thought about a time and place different from now. Just presence, awareness of deep integration, total oneness. When I can get to that place, reverence pervades all I do. Knowing how to help myself find and sustain that sense of reverence is the single most important gift I received from my trip around the lake. It was not a gift I had immediate understanding of...but it has become the guiding hand of my life...

When the sky is this clear, the water this calm, paddling becomes a meditation into the deepest part of my soul..."

These passages were so beautiful to read last night. This morning, as I surveyed the vast expanse of the river and slowly offered my Reiki and Lovingkindness meditations and prayers, I felt a oneness to this river in a much deeper way. I started coming to this river nine months ago because of a friend who has been very much a guardian angel on my healing path. Now, coming down to the river has become firmly integrated into my morning spiritual practices. When I don't come, I miss it deeply...

As I communed with nature this morning, I realized that I needed to restructure my mornings to ensure that I have time to do most of my practices. I may not be able to come to the river every day, but I had to ensure it was possible.

For a while I have been struggling with how to integrate everything, but this morning I had a real insight into how all of this would look, thanks to guidance coming from guardian angels on several different planes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"