Opening to Grace - Redux

I am up before 5 AM, ready to begin my long trek home...

There are always insights in every training for me, and this time - the over-riding message is simple: opening to grace...I need to deepen in this practice in so many ways - and in so many aspects of my life - not just in the practice... There are are parts of me that have simply resisted this - consciously and unconsciously...

I had the blessing of being surrounded by world class yogis and yoginis - not just in terms of their practice - but in terms of the beauty of their hearts...

Every time I hung back with some trepidation during some assist, someone would approach me, encouraging me, saying you can do this, and compassionately talking me through it...

So much that can be said but will be left unsaid...

What a beautiful community!

So many blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"