Riding the Currents of Grace Home

I remain in the flow and ride the waves of grace - in practice, in meditation - in every offering and outpouring of my heart, of my soul, and my body. It spills over from my practice into my teaching, as I invite my students to ride these currents and to be danced in the dance...All the energy that moves in and through me is One - whether it is sourced from healing practices, meditation, or yoga - it is One and it is Divine in nature...

To be danced in the dance we must surrender and let go - especially of our innate need of wanting to lead in the dance - or control the flow of the energy. "It" has its own Intelligence, Consciousness, and Wisdom, and when we allow this energy to flow, we move in ways most unexpected - and then as a gift of grace - we find meridians and energy channels and centers within the body begin to open, heal, blossom, and bear bountiful fruit. There are no limits or ending to the these waves, when we give intent to step into the rich currents of grace and like a river, allow ourselves to be taken wherever it is that we must go.

To be danced in the dance and ride the waves of grace, we embody the practice as a meditation in motion. We dissolve into a fluidity of movement that is exquisite, and effortless, and delicious all at once. I have not been there in such a long while, though I had yearned for it, and ached for it, until it arrived as sheer gift, and with every day, my body and spirit grows stronger, and the pain recedes...

To ride the waves of grace is to come home to Spirit deep inside of us - it is to come home to the Divine - and home to oneself...My mat becomes a sanctuary - where the cave of my heart feels at home...I step into the currents of grace and go in a new direction I could not have foreseen or orchestrated...I move in joy and bliss, spilling out of my core, as a humble offering...

"When I think of home
I think of a place where there's love overflowing
I wish I was home
I wish I was back there with the things I have been knowing

Wind that makes the tall trees bend into leaning
Suddenly the snowflakes that fall have a meaning
Sprinklin' the scene, makes it all clean

Maybe there's a chance for me to go back there
Now that I have some direction
It would sure be nice to be back home
Where there's love and affection
And just maybe I can convince time to slow up
Giving me enough time in my life to grow up
Time to be my friend, let me start again

Suddenly my world has changed it's face
But I still know where I am going
I have had my mind spun around in space
And yet I've watched it growing

If you're listening God
Please don't make it hard to know
If we should believe in the things that we see
Tell us, should we run away
Should we try and stay
Or would it be better just to let things be?

Living here, in this brand new world
Might be a fantasy
But it taught me to love
So its real, real to me

And I've learned
That we must look inside our hearts
To find a world full of love
Like yours
Like me
Like home..."

("Home" lyrics, from the The Wiz)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"