Eleven Emails on 11:11

Sometimes the Universe tries to send you a message, and sometimes you get it, or you don't.

If you don't, the Universe just sends it again!

On June 11th, which fell on Monday earlier this week, I was working on my iPad. I went to check my email and I noticed there were 11 new emails in my in box after I had cleared out about 30 of them. Then, I casually glanced at the time...

It was 11:11 am.

Hmm. Well. "That was interesting!" I thought to myself.

Over the years I have often seen this sequence of numbers.

Then on Wednesday, I casually noticed 11 new emails in my in box once again. I happened to glance at the time, and there it was:

11:11 am!

Okay. NOW the Universe REALLY had my attention!

This combination of number can mean a lot of things. It can be a message from your guides - from your angels - from loved ones that have passed on. Its their way of tapping you on the shoulder, squeezing you in a hug, and letting you know that you are not alone. You are never alone! And that you are loved!

Yes, you are!

It is also a reminder that everything is unfolding as it should and that you are on the right track - even when it doesn't seem like it is so.

I'm reading a book by the scientist, medical researcher and EFT expert - Dawson Church, titled "Mind Into Matter." In this book, he explains how thoughts become matter. For example, every created thing - like the chair you are currently sitting on, began as a thought in someone's mind who envisioned its dimensions and colors.

But, it goes beyond that. We can create our world with our thoughts. Or, we can hamper the world as well by what we dwell on. I am often reminded of a teaching in the Talmud which asserts that we do not see things as they are, but see them as WE are.

Seeing this number sequence was a gentle reminder that my "fan base" from other dimensions was trying to get my attention and assure me that I wasn't alone and was doing all the things I was supposed to be doing.

All we can ever do - is the best we can in the moment we are given.

So remember to pay attention to the signs you are given! They come to you in all kinds of amazing ways!


Join my Facebook community list and page, Meditation Pure and Simple, and receive my Three Energy Saving Practices as my gift to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"