Gems From Kindred Souls

Every morning now, after my meditation, I quickly scan the newest "tweets" I've received, and I am amazed at the beauty of so many of them. They are such an inspiration. I have always loved collecting quotes - and now I can either wake up or go to bed to a fragrant bouquet - sent by a host of kindred souls!

I have to say, as a result of becoming engaged with online social networks, I am finding that this vast world is becoming smaller and smaller - and yet the bright light that is shining from people's hearts is simultaneously becoming brighter and brighter. I am filled with a lot of joy and hope as I have not been in a long time! For the first time, I am seeing and registering tangible examples that consciousness has shifted tremendously on this planet...

Truly, in the words of Julian of Norwich, "all shall be well!"

Here is a list of some of the gems that that I have scribbled down in the last couple of days, coming from so many different sources, which I did not always note unfortunately. May they inspire your heart and brighten your world, as they have mine!

"When someone loves you
the way they say your name is different.
You know your name is safe
in their mouth...

Grace happens,
as long as you have a heartfelt,
consistent spiritual practice...

How can the heart in love
every stop opening?
- Rumi

Consider yourself
sensed and loved!

When may I give you my heart?
When it is no longer
yours or mine.
- Tykal

Without memory, there is no healing.
Without forgiveness, there is no future.
- Desmond Tutu

Don't cry because its over.
Smile because it happened.

The minutes are more important
than the years.
- Yogananda

Failure is the best time
for sowing the seeds of success.
- Yogananda

The most beautiful discovery
true friends make
is that they can grow separately
without growing apart.
- Elizabeth Foley

If you see the Grace of God
with your whole heart,
then be assured the Grace of God
is also seeking you.
- Ramana Maharshi

O supremely Beloved of my heart,
may my life be an unwavering,
unconditional expression
of love for you!

I am always ready
for a kiss from the Beloved!"

And know, that for each and every one of these quotes - there were dozens and hundreds of others - that touched and kissed my soul - making my heart smile and my spirit soar!

What an a wonderful way to use technology!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"