Resting and Twittering

I am experiencing a gentle re-entry after the incredible week in Denver...

Right now, I am listening to an interview with John Friend that was conducted by The Elephant Journal in Boulder, CO the week of the gathering as I review some "tweets" (updates) on Twitter. I have chosen to follow a few folks that post some short inspirational quotes.

Many people I know say they see no purpose to Twitter and posting "tweets" - and are generally quite disparaging of this phenomena - but I say - its all in how you use it. I feel the same about all the social networking sites out there.

Here are some postings from today:

"Forgiveness is the final form of love."
- Reinhold Niebuhr

"Non one can make you feel inferior
without your consent."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"You were born with wings.
Why prefer to crawl through life?"
- Rumi

"The heart is God's living room."
- Ramakrishna

"Love gives courage a home."

"Be a hollow bamboo i.e.
let it come through you
not from you."

"{I am Passionate} ~ Love is a given, hatred is acquired."
- D. Horton

"Silent and listen
are spelled with the same letters."
(I LOVE this one! I think I hear a class theme in it!)

For the John Friend interview, visit:
www.elephantjournal.com

Comments

yogainthegarden said…
I love these and needed them. thank you
Olga Rasmussen said…
Glad you are enjoying them!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"